Saturday, October 22, 2005

Lord, I am Yours

Lord set the world on fire in a passionate love for you.  Let those hungry souls come to you knowing that they will be fed!  The church is being bombarded with great difficulties.  We are being sidetracked by issues that continually distract us from focusing on you.  Lord strengthen us in our service to you that we may spread your glorious name around the world – Lord Jesus Christ our Savior, our Redeemer.  Your love is so great that it spreads across all of us even though we are flawed and filled with sin!  We need to prayer and fill this world with prayer that all the corners of the earth can do nothing less than cry out to you Lord.  Let the cries of your name fill the voids within all hearts.  For those that are looking for something greater, let them find you, in the midst of their emptiness let them see you.  The conversation continues on within your saints.  You are the savior, the great I AM that was spoken of in scripture.  You are the Alpha and the Omega, you transcend all knowing!

When it comes to the things of this world nothing else matters, but you!  The world is so hungry and we see suffering and destruction in all corners of your creation.  Children suffer and are forgotten by those that you left to care for them.  The selfish desires of our world are the ultimate sign of the great sickness of sin that encompasses our world.  Renew us Lord in our spirits and our minds that we no longer look to our own selfish desires, but desire to fulfill your will!  Save us all Lord from ourselves.  Help me to be an instrument of your will in the world, use me Lord as you see fit.  I know that I am imperfect and flawed, but I also know that you love me and that in you I may be perfected.  Lord, Yahweh, my savior Jesus Christ, fill me with your spirit.  Utilize me and this prayer I will continue to lift up to you, use me Lord!  Use me Lord!  Use me Lord!  You are Holy!  You are Holy!

I will not stop until I hear the great AMEN ring from your lips and I look forward to the day that I may hear the words, “Well done!” flow from your lips!

No comments: