Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A return to blogging...

Well, it has been a long while since I last blogged, but I thought I would return, I know that any readership I had is probably gone, but that may change. In this blog, because I have others, I have decided that I would return to some of the focus that I had originally and talk about issues that really strike me....so, I hope you like my musings and feel free to comment, but please no profanity in comments because even if what you say is good I will delete it if there is profanity, this is not censorship, just a return to proper conversation. I like to discuss with those that don't agree with me, but are respectful. Unlike the norm of "tolerant" people today that are tolerant of those people that agree with them I am tolerant of various views though I may not agree. I feel that more tends to be gained in a good discussion between two that do not agree, so with that said I will post my first real blog to return to the blogging world.

No comments: